Everybody agrees that we are in a new normal of financial repression,indefinitely low interest rates and returns. But are we? Or is recent rates activity a harbinger of even newer things to come? Discuss …
- Fabrizio Ladi Bucciolini, Senior Investor at Adarama Consultants
- Prof. Ines Chaieb, Assistant Professor of Finance at Geneva Finance Research Institute
- Prof. Amit Goyal, Professor of Finance at University of Lausanne
- Fabrizio Quirighetti, Chief Economist, Syz Asset Management
- R. David Randson, President Wainwright Economics
- Thomas Veillet, Independent Advisor (moderator)
For the first time in Geneva, the CFA Switzerland Asset Management Forum combines local and global academic expertise and practitioner experience in a highly interactive Forum with presentations, panel discussions, Q&A as well as networking opportunities to discuss the challenges of managing assets in a post- (or pre?) crisis environment.
- The Implications of Low Yields for Pension Funds
- Classifying Assets for Strategic and Tactical Allocation
- Lower Yield? Higher Inflation? – How to achieve consistent real returns
- Improving Portfolio Income – A non-rocket science approach to passively use
- the equities allocation to increase overall portfolio income.
- The Market Integration of Emerging Markets – Do they still provide the same level of diversification?
The Asset Management Forum Geneva is hosted by CFA Society Switzerland.
This event qualifies for 3 credit hours in the CFA Institute Continuing Education program. Presentations will be in English.
Admission: CHF 100 for Members of CFA Switzerland. CHF 150 for the general public